1. Muskan Sansthan is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (‘Personal Information’) on this site www.muskansewasansthan.org (‘Site’).
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Limited personal details
- Any other data as website may require
5. Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (‘General Information’) about your visit such as:
- The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer)
- Which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Website’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Muskan Santhan for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Muskan Sansthan and the Site. Muskan Sansthan may share such General Information with any person.